Thursday, November 13, 2008

portfolio crisis or no?

A folder can hold so many things, but what I am most concerned about right now is what will my English Education portfolio contain, and will it be any good?
So since I am an English education major, with a potential minor in spanish or history I wonder what the portfolio requirements are for my major. Do I have two portfolios to work on (one for education and one for english)? I have heard that the english portfolio is quite a doozy. Not only am I wondering about the requirements for the portfolio, I have also been wondering about how many resources I have out there that could help me achieve in getting a distinguished portfolio...If there is anyone out there that could maybe tell me something about this stuff that would be greatly GREATLY appreciated! Thanks! :)