Monday, October 27, 2008

certification?

I cannot wait until the day where I hold my Teacher Certification certificate in my hands!!! My life will truly change on that day!
I have come to the conclusion that I am going to remain an English education major but that I now would like to have a minor in Spanish.... So with this new addition, I am going to have a lot more work to contribute towards my major.
Anyway! I am curious to know what the Teacher Certification process is like now...anyone out there know?
~Becca Also, some other questions that I have come up with are below. What are the best free resource websites? What is the best way to buy school supplies -in bulk- or as needed? What is an efficient way to create a classroom where students recycle paper, plastic, and aluminum...color coded/labeled trash cans? What is an efficient way to conserve paper and pencils? Is there any sort of Teachers Association that holds seminars on a yearly basis where college students in training to become teachers can attend -and not pay a fortune? Is there an alternative to how classrooms are arranged -does it depend on the school/school district? And are there any new laws etc. that have been passed recently determining anything concerning education standards, content, certification etc? That's all the questions I have for now! Thanks! If anyone can answer these questions in terms of the standards etc. for the state of Kentucky that would be great! Thanks! :)