Thursday, September 25, 2008

fieldwork

I chose a picture of an apple because it is the one symbol that is the most associated to the role of a teacher....Surely you haven't forgot all of the old cartoons etc. where the student brings the teacher an apple?!
Fieldwork includes: english education, with a minor in spanish (as a second language). I want to be a teacher working in the high school english department -hopefully back in my hometown. ;) I would like to teach in my hometown simply because I am so familiar with the town and the people there.
I loved working with children of all ages from my school district at my old job and loved my school district immensly while I was a student there. It has always been my dream to work for the Elizabethtown Independent School District!!! Hopefully I will get the chance to do so someday in the not far too distant future!